VACANCIES FOR TUTORS
We Want You!
Here at London Bilingual Tuition, we only select the very highest calibre Tutors for our esteemed Students. In order to do this, we have a flexible approach: our Tutors come from all walks of life, and we encourage you to work anywhere and at any time which suits you. You might be retired, you might want to work around your children, you might want to only work at weekends or in the evening. The choice is yours!
We are looking to expand our already experienced team, and we are on the lookout for professional, confident, native English speakers.
Now, it is important to note that below, you must have all the requirements we have asked for, with the exception of two major aspects : experience in teaching and experience in using the bespoke videoconference technology.
All our Tutors have comprehensive training before they take on any of our esteemed Students. Our reputation is of utmost importance, so therefore we would like you to use our basics, hone your skills, and then, of course, run with them.
• Number one : always listen to your Students and tailor your tuition to what they want to achieve.
• Preparing and delivering lessons to improve Students' reading, writing, and conversational skills.
• Developing educational follow-up content such as lesson notes, informal tests etc.
• Assigning activities to facilitate Students' consolidation of learning material.
• Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
• Tracking and reporting on Students' progress.
• Staying up-to-date with our learning software.
• Ensuring that your equipment is in good working condition at all times.
• Bachelor's degree in languages or equivalent.
• Prior experience as an English teacher, preferably within a similar environment desired but not essential.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Own laptop or desktop computer equipped with an HD webcam.
• Fast and stable internet connection.
• Some knowledge of the French language essential.
• Unique access to our "Bureau Virtuel" wherein we will train you on the videoconferencing software (provided for you).
• A calendar with your availability, your scheduled days and hours for your lessons.
• The Bureau Virtuel allows you to write up all lessons enabling your Students to see their progression and how many hours they’ve had with you.
• Automatic invoicing.
Payment System :
• £14 per hour.
• We guarantee to supply you with a minimum of 10 students (subject to your availability - each student signs a contract with a minimum of 50 hours).
• £50 bonus each time a Student re-signs for a minimum of 40 hours.
• Up to £100 per student referral.
• £14 per new student demo (free test for test for the student).
• £40 per new tutor referral.
So what are you waiting for? Work autonomously and safely from your own home.